Right of Way Use Permits

All Right of Way Use Permit applications, other than those submitted by utility companies, are submitted to the Planning & Development Department and then forwarded to Public Works for review and approval. For permit application materials, please contact Permit Technician Heather Lill in the Planning & Development Department at 386-236-2181 or at hlill@ponce-inlet.org

For specific questions about construction in the public right-of-way, please contact Public Works staff.