The Town allows all residential properties to be rented for a minimum of 28 consecutive days (considered long-term rental). A limited number of properties are allowed to rent “short term,” for less than 28 consecutive days at a time. Note that short-term rentals are restricted to the following addresses:
- South Point Condominium: 4453 S. Atlantic Ave.
- Towers 1-6: 4545, 4535, 4525, 4555, 4565, & 4575 S. Atlantic Ave.
- Lighthouse Shores Condominium: 4745 S. Atlantic Ave.
- Antigua Condominium: 4757 S. Atlantic Ave.
- Martinique Condominium: 4767 S. Atlantic Ave.
Please review the appropriate governing documents of your condominium to determine whether rentals are restricted in any manner. Issuance of a short-term rental permit by the Town does not in any manner replace or supersede the private covenants and restrictions of your condominium.