Timothy Pollard Memorial Park
|Other Link||Online Court Reservations|
- Basketball Court
- Pickleball Court
- Picnic Tables
- Tennis Court
Timothy Pollard Park was dedicated in memory of Ponce Inlet Officer Timothy Pollard, who died in the line of duty on September 22, 1987. Timothy Pollard Memorial Park is an active park with many things to do. Sitting on two acres adjacent to the Fire Department, this park is the hub of much activity with its 2 playgrounds, tennis, pickleball, basketball and a racquetball court. If this is too much activity, you can sit at one of the picnic tables and watch the kids play.
Online Reservation System
We are pleased to announce the use of a new online reservation system for the Town’s tennis, Pickleball and basketball courts. You may reserve court time once a day for up to 1 hour by following these instructions:
- Log on to the hold my court website
- Click on the “Sign In or Register” link at the top of the page.
- Create a new registration or sign in if you are a returning user.
- Once signed in; click on the date (up to one week in advance), then click on the time according to which court you would like to reserve (Court 1 is Tennis Court and Court 2 is the Basketball Court).
- Select if you would like to reserve the court for 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- Enter your name and click “Submit.”
The Pavilion Use Fee is $35 a day plus a refundable deposit of $100, which are both due at the time of the reservation (total of $135).
No portable cooking equipment is permitted in Ponce Preserve, Timothy Pollard Memorial Park or in Timucuan Oaks Garden. Only propane or electric portable cooking equipment is allowed in Davies Lighthouse Park, no charcoal cooking equipment is permitted. Permitted use of the portable cooking equipment is only allowed in predesignated areas at least 30 feet away from any building in Davies Lighthouse Park. Absolutely no cooking equipment is permitted in the pavilion at any time.
Reservations are processed by Debbie Avera and can be made over the phone, 386-236-2150 or in person at Town Hall, which is located at:
4300 South Atlantic Avenue
Ponce Inlet, FL 32127